There is a belief about introvert that they rarely open up to people and share ideas. Have you ever have issue with an introvert and then conclude they are depressed and anxious? Or you see in them, the stubbornness of not ready to accept other’s opinion? In any of the cases, what is certain is that introverts would always love to focus primarily on their own mind.
Interestingly, this type of people can also get job and receive good entitlement, it is very possible and legit. Although, these types of job aren’t always easy to pinpoint due to the fact that there are different types of introverts such as social, thinking, anxious and inhibited. It is now left for introverts to decode and realize the type of introvert they are and find out the nature of job that is best fit for them.
Regardless of the type of your introversion, there are one or more jobs that are suitable for you and you can earn good money from it. Although, people regarded as introverts are those that don’t like associating or discussing with other people by avoiding social contacts. Introverts also desire to be alone rather than mingling with different people for their personal reasons, perhaps some of these people usually envisage bad thing could happen when they associate themselves with others and it is in that regards they create fear, worry and nervousness for themselves which would affect the way the associate with others. Interestingly, regardless of the ways introverts behave, there are jobs they can do and get paid legitimately.
What usually happens is that people diagnosed to be an introvert always has the fear that they might not be employed due to their attributes and probably because they don’t like associating with others, they result to concern about the type and nature of jobs they can do. Hopefully, there are numerous employment opportunities for introverts irrespective of their type. They can also work at different workplaces and earn good income.
Who Is An Introvert?
An introvert is someone that is satisfied with his or her own personal thought and feelings. They always limit themselves to social gathering and not always comfortable to be around people. People identified to be introverts are always said to have introversion (the quality of focusing on one’s own interests, thoughts and feelings). One great thing about introverts sometimes is that they usually say something when they anything to say and they always talk with patience and calm. They possess good writing skills and usually not comfortable with public but might do wonders with few people around them.
However, introversion is not just a single personal characteristic but rather a spectrum of traits and these traits make up the four common types of introverts.
Type of Introverts and The Common Traits Associated With Them:
There are four common traits associated with introverts and include:
- Social Introvert
- Thinking Introvert
- Reserved Introvert and
- Anxious Introvert
- Social Introvert: Just as the name implies, we might say it is inline so far introverts don’t always wish to be at social gatherings. But what these people does is that they don’t really appreciate being with a large group of number but rather they are satisfied with being lonely or with a very few people near and dear to them. This doesn’t mean they are shy or can’t talk in the public; it is just that they are interest in interacting with very few people.
- Thinking Introvert: This set of introverts doesn’t care being with a lot of people. They are very calculative whilst analytical. They are people that don’t get tired with social interactions but rather very thoughtful and introspective. With that, they usually spend much time with the use of their imagination and self-reflecting. It is due to this way of life that made thinking introverts to be very creative in ideas and strategies. They are used to thinking outside the box and exploring relevant opportunities to bring out new innovations.
- Anxious Introvert: Anxious introverts are people that dislike being with people. In fact they feel drained when associating with group of people and hence usually shy to be in any public gathering. They usually feels anxious about how people perceive them and always awkward in social settings. Interestingly, they possess the sense of planning the worst in the nearest time which made them develop focus in anything they do.
- Reserved Introvert: This type of introverts is a person that seems very reserved and too slow in taking decision. When giving opportunities to react at a certain situation, they don’t normally take decision or make action immediately, they are people that have strong preference for thinking before they do anything or take any step. These set of people aren’t always afraid to think deep on issues in order to find the truth and get to the heart of big challenges.
10 Best Jobs for Introverts That Pay Well
There are numerous jobs that introverts can do and get cool money legitimately. Some of them are discussed in this article as such:
- Online Reviewer: This is a good job whereby your task is to share out your opinion about a particular issue; it could be products or services. Introverts tend to enjoy this opportunity as they don’t need to meet physically with anyone before they can carry out the job. It is a good way to make money by reviewing things online. There are many companies that would love to have your opinion about their products or services for them to be able to improve in what they offer the public.
- Blogging: The advancement of technology has made it imperative for creativities. People now seems to map out ways there can be innovation, part of it is blogging. Blogging is a great way to start and prepare a better future for everyone and not only introverts. This task doesn’t require you to work dependently but rather independently as you will be able to focus on it by yourself and later employ other people to work with you when it started getting much for only you to manage. As an introvert, if you have a good writing skill, you should consider this opportunity and earn cool money from it. You can work as a blogger and receive money legitimately. You can run and manage your blog from your residential place and don’t need to interact with a lot of people while doing that as most of the discussions would be done through mediums like social media and email.
- Be A Writer: Another great way to earn money by an introvert is being a writer. This is most appropriate for people that have good writing skills and vast knowledge in communication skills. You don’t need to associate with a lot of people before you are eligible for this job. What you only need to do is to be at your comfort home and write for your clients that are willing to have your articles. There are a lot of companies that needs writers to help them promote their business. You can write for them and get cool money.
- Private Chef: If you aren’t even interested in working online with your computer and have good cooking skills, consider working as a private chef. What you only need to do is by cooking and preparing delicious meals professionally for your customers. You might only need a bit of social interactions for you to enjoy this deal. You will earn good money while working as a private chef.
- Data Scientist: When you are a good student of statistics or mathematics, you shouldn’t let this opportunity pass by. Another good way to earn money is being a data scientist. Sometimes, people tend to run away from this nature of job because dealing with numbers might be tasking to them. This gives you edge over others as you are willing to work with spreadsheets occupied with numbers. Your own task is to analyze the data and submit your report which you will then be paid. When you have the zeal and experience to do this, explore it and don’t hesitate as you can earn a lot from it.
- Selling Your Own Products Online: Selling of personal product online is a good way to get money as you will be able to show what you have to others. You can sell almost anything you wish to sell online. There are numerous online resources that offer this service and what you only need to do is by getting the sites and search for buyers that are interested in what you want to sell. This job is in fact not only limited to introverts but rather can be done by everyone.
- Video Editor: You can work as a video editor and earn good pay. There are many websites that aid such service. The task of a video editor is to edit videos so that it can be suitable for people to watch. What you only need to have here is patience and concentration. You need to focus on the video and know where to apply the necessary effects. We have a lot of business organizations and companies that require the job of video editors that can help them make good videos in promoting their business and services. If you have the basic knowledge of editing video, you can explore this and make cool cash.
- Design & Sell: A good way for introverts to earn money without actually having social interactions as the case maybe is to be creative in designs with a lot of imaginations. When you are able to create different designs with creative look, you can earn good money from it without stress. There are different ways you can design things such as customizing shirts, designing nature graphics and many more. You can therefore print on request and get your money. There are online sites that assist you to sell your designs easily such as Amazon or Shopify.
- Translator: Introverts can be a translator and earn money from it. When you have a good passion for foreign language then it is a better opportunity for you to monetize it. What you only need to do is just get documents or papers on request and translate it to their desired language then forward it back to your clients and receive your payment.
- Mail Deliverer: As an introvert, you can work as a mail deliverer and get paid. Your job is just to go to the mailboxes and deliver mails there then go without really discussing anything with anyone. This is a good work for introvert as there is no need to engage anyone while trying to carry out the task.
Other jobs that are efficient and effective for introverts also include:
- Software Tester
- Social Media Manager
- Email Support and many more
Note: Just as we have stated, there are countless numbers of job that introverts can do, if you are an introvert, you can check out any of those jobs listed and get more experience.
Image Credit: goodhousekeeping.com
Share to a friend who needs this